Sunday, March 21, 2010

Time To Catch Up!

A LOT has been happening in the last few months. So I thought I would catch up a bit. First of all, I've taken on more house cleaning jobs. Something I really didn't want to do, but we could definitly use the extra $$. I don't mind the extra work, but it's been all work and very little play. I did manage to get in 1 girls night out with all my favorite women! It was for my friends' birthday, and we just went to dinner and drinks at this fondue place in Reno. It was a lot of fun.

Our family had a very nice little break from all the sicknesses we've had since September...a 3 week break to be exact...then it was right back to all the coughing, sneezing and sleepless nights. Chase ended up with a double ear infection with 1 ruptured eardrum. He has since recovered from that, but then yesterday I started feeling sick. I ended up throwing up all day. Then last night I was woken up by the sound of vomiting in the kids' room. Bella threw up all over her bed, the room, and a little on her brother. After that we just took turns running to the bathroom. Now today, my husband feels sick! I'm really hoping Chase sits this one out. He's missed so much school from being sick.

On another note, we signed Chase up for baseball. He is on the Orioles, and is very excited. We got all his gear (very expensive!) and are ready for the crazy season to start. My friend has her kid on the same team so I look forward to getting to visit with her at practices and games.

What else...oh, we got another dog. We ended up getting rid of our male beagle (he just wasn't fitting in) and we got another lab! Her name is Pepper, and we just love her! Garrett really wanted another lab. We haven't had one for a few years since Shadow died so I think it was just time for another. Here she is at about 3 months old. She's probably about 5 1/2 months now, and she is HUGE!


As far as my projects have been going, I haven't been doing very much. My latest is a window panel I've been repainting. So far it's turned out good, but I'm not sure the color is right for the room I want to put it in. I'll post some pics of it finished soon.

And that's about it for now. We're just enjoying life, even all the craziness it brings!

No comments:

Post a Comment