Tuesday, December 1, 2009

Our Beagles!!!!

Well our beagle puppies are finally 6 1/2 weeks old!! They're totally cute! And I want to keep them all.....well at least until I have to go clean out the kennel. Since the last time I posted, we've lost one. It was a tri-color male. :( The kids and I were very sad, but I was just thankful it wasn't due to disease or anything. Koda just accidentially sat on him. But without further adue, here are the puppies today! These ladies (top) are our females. Aren't you just in love!?!?!?!?! We call the one on the very left Flo, ( my friend's son gave her a character name from the movie "Cars") the one in the middle Little Girl, and far right, Big Girl. Yes, we have zero imagination!

And these are the fellas. Far left is Two-Face, Chocolate, and Big Boy....again, I know, no imagination. Chocolate is sold already, and of course he is our most popular one of the litter. I love them, but I'll definitly be happy to see them go.

Hummmm, what else? We had Bella's 5th birthday party. It was simple but fun, or at least it was supposed to be fun. When we picked Bella up from school she seemed really tired and grumpy, but it all made sense when she puked all over the Pizza Factory bathroom. The whole party was a bust! And now she keeps asking when we're gonna have her birthday party! I don't know how to explain to her that she done for the year. But oh well, she'll get over it.

Well that's about all that's been going on in this house. Lots of sickness and colds, and a lot of puppy work!

No comments:

Post a Comment