Wednesday, January 6, 2010

2010 Is Already A Bust

So I thought we were off to a great start this year. My newest niece was born New Years day! YAY! I can't wait to meet Lauren! But our 2005 Tahoe is in the shop getting a new transmission. This car is NOT old, we have taken very good care of it, and we have NOT done anything to cause it to lose the transmission! Fortunately, we did not skip out on the warranty when we bought the car. We got the best warranty they offered. I am told though, "I don't know why they covered the damage." As it turns out, our warranty company doesn't cover the damage when they can't figure out the reason for the damage. There is no reason why the transmission should've gone out. But by some miracle, they're going to cover the expenses. All I can say is THANK GOD! We can't afford $4000. But then I am told that it's going to take several weeks to fix my car! I can barely make it thru this week with no car, let alone 3 weeks. So I have to call either my car insurance company, or the warranty company and see if they cover rental cars. They should, but at this point, anything's possible.

On another note: I thought I had our last beagle sold. But then the lady called this morning and said she wasn't interested. All I could do was cry. It's not even a big deal, but every little thing is bothering me right now. I'm trying desperately to find that silver lineing, but can't quite find it yet.

I could really use some good news right about now...

No comments:

Post a Comment