Thursday, August 13, 2009

Movie and Mojito Night

This week I decided to spice up "movie and mojito night". Inspired by an article in one of the blogs I follow I decided on something easy and fun for even the kids to do.

I started with a few simple ingredients I have around the house. Pansys, mint leaves, blueberries, ice cube trays and, of course, water. I actually let the kids fill the trays. I knew they'd have a good time doing it. Also, if you're wondering, pansys are an edible flower (thanks for double checking on google for me honey).


The kids filled the trays with the flowers, mint, and blueberries. I filled them with water and put them in the freezer for a few hours. I then transferred them to a ziploc bag (saves lots of space). I enjoyed them in my mojitos AND the kids loved them in their soda!







No comments:

Post a Comment