Tuesday, August 18, 2009

My Brave Girl

My friend and I took the kids to Wal Mart today to pick up a few things. While we were there I decided to get Bella's ears pierced. Garrett and I had been talking about it for a while now, and Bella has been wanting to do it. I don't really think she knew how it worked, but I think I preferred it that way. She looked really nervous for a second but it was so quick I don't think she had any time to change her mind. Her friend Maggie helped her pick out some cute heart earrings and she loves 'em!! I'm so glad I didn't get her ears pierced when she was a baby, I think it's a lot more fun when they make the decision on their own! That aside, Garrett doesn't know about it yet. He is due home any second now, and I hope he's not mad that I did it without him. :O Also, today was our last playgroup. The kids start school on Monday, so I'll be going to "coffee" from now on. Still don't know what I'm going to do. I'm sure I'll be busy as I've got Bella doing dance classes. Not sure if she's going to do ballet, jazz or hip hop, but either way it should be lots of fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment